Non-Profit- Open to any business, group, or entity registered as a 501(c)3 within the state of Kentucky that provides services or
support to the residents, business, or region of Garrard County.
General Membership– Open to any business or entity with operations in the State of Kentucky in which all or a portion of their business provides services, products, and/or employment to the residents of Garrard County and its continued economic and community development.
Individual– Open to any person who is a professional that provides services, products, or goods to Garrard County, a person who
resides in Garrard County as a gig-worker (free-lance or self-employed) or retired individual. Examples: Real Estate Agent, Freelance
Graphic Artist, Hair Stylist
Individual– $95.00 per year
Non-Profit– $110 per year small business; $175 per year large business
General– $120 per year small business; $185 per year large business
All those that join the Chamber as one of the three base-level memberships will receive the following. All benefits are from January to December and will be allocated at the Chambers’ discretion.
- Listing on the NEW Chamber website with your business name & contact information.
- Minimum of 1 (one) member spotlight
- Member Rate for Chamber Events.
- Access to Chamber Communications.
- Access to use optional Chamber programs
- New Member or Renewal Member Digital Shoutout
- Ability to purchase sponsorship opportunities.